Jul 6, 2010

Catwalk Wednesday

Name : Birth certificate says ‘Betty Boo’, but I am usually known as ‘Boo’ or ‘Terry the Terrorist’. I am a Munchkin – which essentially equates to a tiny cat with a massive attitude.

Human Slave: Kari-Anne

Likes : Eating. Sleeping. Asserting my authority over all the other beings in my house. Destroying everything I can lay my paws on. You should have seen my human slave sweating while I was sitting in her pot plant!

Dislikes : Dogs. Why does my stupid human slave insist on having dogs?! One day, I’ll kill them both.

Ambition : To take over the world.

Sociable or Aloof : This depends on my mood. I am easily offended, so unless you treat in the manner to which I am accustom, I am extremely aloof. Show me the respect I deserve, and I’ll be very sociable. Do not touch me, unless I ask you to.

More of me, next week!

Miaow from Boo

6 comments:

  1. Howdy, Boo -- and welcome to LoveCats! I've never heard of Munchkins before. You look terribly sweet, but it sounds like you have quite a destructive streak! Do you terrorize the dogs in your household, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo, I've not heard of Munchkins either - but now I want one just like you! Thanks for coming and sharing your plans for world domination. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo, you sound very much like one of my moggies! Dogs hey *sniff* I understand your disdain, but you know, they are very loyal to us owners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures, Boo! And those big golden eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Boo and human-slave, Kari-Anne!
    Thanks for bringing yourselves over to visit and for sharing your great pics!
    :)
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boo, it's lovely to meet you! You have the most gorgeous eyes. Am very (and appropriately) jealous.

    ReplyDelete