Dec 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!



Wherever you are in the world, whatever you have planned, I hope you're having a great Christmas / holiday / week!

And to help me make my wishes are two of my pack, both celebrating their tenth anniversay Christmas at the Bailey house - Dougal and Fergus. The top photos (where Dougal is in the Santa hat and Fergie is wearing the little red vest) were taken in 2002. Doogie was almost one year old and Ferg was about five months.

The next two photos were taken a few days ago and they were both rather less keen to pose for me. The hat and vest were far too small, so they're wearing red tinsel instead. And the first photos were taken on the futon, but Dougal's shoulders aren't as keen on jumping up these days, so we did them on the floor.

Hope you're having a festive time at your house too!

6 comments:

  1. Rachel, thanks so much for sharing the Christmas photos. Fergus and Dougal look like wonderful company.

    We've just finished our first Christmas lunch (another one tomorrow) and I'm either going to loll on the lounge or go for a swim or perhaps both.

    Hope you have a great Christmas. Wishing all the LoveCats readers a lovely holiday season too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waving to Annie and Mary and Rachel! Your boys look so cute all dress up for Christmas, Rachel!

    I've just finished my Xmas baking so I'm dropping in with a plate of cyber-shortbread! ;)

    Adding my wishes for everyone to have a very merry and safe Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, don't Ferguson and Dougal look festive -- I expect things will be hopping at your house in the morning, Rachel.

    Waving to all the LoveCats and wishing everyone a fabulous Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays.

    Rachel ~ your buddies are beautiful. Give them lots of pets from me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those puppies in their tinsel are so darn cute!
    Have a great day, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete